Compressor Services is currently seeking an experienced FT Air Compressor Technician
The selected candidate will:
Perform all maintenance and service on compressed air systems for customers including after-hours emergencies
Prepare all service orders, timesheets, and expense reports accurately, neatly and timely
Seek to acquire new service business, maintenance contracts and parts sales
Be responsible for the upkeep of all company issued tools used for servicing compressors and related items
The successful candidate’s background will include:
- 1-2 years field service experience of performing installations, preventative maintenance.
- A strong electrical/plumbing/mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be self-directed in order to perform with little supervision
- Owning hand tools
- PC literate, specifically MS Products, Word, Excel (required)
- Clean Driving Record (required)
- A satisfactory background check per Company guidelines (required)
- Refrigeration certification (a Plus)
*Salary is based on experience.
*Driver’s License required.
*We work 40-50 hour work weeks, M-F. Saturday’s may be required.
(As we are a service company, mandatory overtime is required as needed)
We are interviewing and looking to hire immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Field service/1 year
1. Fill out application
2. Save to your desktop
3. Email PDF to or mail to: Compressor Services, 5723 Weatherstone Way, Johnsburg, IL 60051 Attn: Human Resources